Permission to Reprint
Permission to reprint articles by Leslie Pogue, is hereby given to all print, broadcast and electronic media provided that the contact information at the end of each article is included in your publication. Organizations publishing articles electronically, a live, click-able link to https://www.lpspeak.com must also be included with the body of the article. Additionally, please mail one copy of your publication to:
LP Speak, 12540 Braddock Dr #229, Los Angeles, CA 90066
- Permission to reprint articles by Leslie Pogue, at no charge is granted with the agreement that:
- a. The article bio be included following each article used.
- b. One copy of the publication in which the article is published be provided to LP Speak.
- c. A fee per article will be expected for articles published without the closing bio and contact information; $300.
- Permission is also granted for reasonable:
- Editing content and industry-specific example exchange.
- Article title change.
- Electronic publishing of articles must include a live, clickable link to https://www.lpspeak.com.
Any questions, please email to Leslie@lpspeak.com.
Go! Be! Do!